Author: Jordan Ritter <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:59:38 -0700
Doc updates for version, github issues location
4 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/CHANGES.txt b/doc/CHANGES.txt
@@ -8,9 +8,9 @@ v1.46.1
- o configure.in: re-organized, in part to sync with downstream patches
- (which were never sent upstream)
+ o configure.in: re-organized, in part to sync with downstream patches
+ (which were never sent upstream)
o configure.in: removed included PCRE library, now builds against system
version when specified (default is included GNU Regex)
@@ -19,17 +19,17 @@ v1.46
o configure.in: prefixed all tack-on autoconf variables from _FOO -> EXTRA_FOO
- o Makefile.in: capitulated to Debian: use tar.gz instead of tar.bz2 :-(
+ o Makefile.in: capitulated to Debian: use tar.gz instead of tar.bz2 :-(
o ngrep.c: Call setlocale to make isprint() work based on current
locale. See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=307496++
o include tcpkill functionality (-K), a long-standing downstream patch
o updated to latest autoconf
- o updated copyrights to 2014
+ o updated copyrights to 2014
diff --git a/doc/README.txt b/doc/README.txt
@@ -96,7 +96,7 @@ Tips:
filter: ip and ( not port 80 )
- Please see http://ngrep.sourceforge.net/usage.html for more detailed examples
+ Please see http://ngrep.sf.net/usage.html for more detailed examples
describing ngrep usage.
@@ -141,19 +141,16 @@ Known Working Platforms:
o BeOS R5
o Mac OS X 10 - 10.9.3
- NOTE: To build on Win32, use the 1.45 source code. ngrep 1.46.1 hasn't been
- updated for Win32 yet.
- 1.45 works on: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003/x86, 7
+ 1.45 is known to work on: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003/x86, 7
+ 1.46.1 has been tested on: Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Support, Feedback, & Patches
If you need help, have constructive feedback, or would like to submit a patch,
- please visit ngrep's project at SourceForge and use the online tools there.
- It will help the author better manage the various requests and patches so that
+ please visit ngrep's project at GitHub and use the online tools there. It
+ will help the author better manage the various requests and patches so that
nothing is lost or missed (as has been the case in the past, unfortunately).
- ngrep Project Website:
+ ngrep Issues: https://github.com/jpr5/ngrep/issues
diff --git a/ngrep.8 b/ngrep.8
@@ -4,7 +4,7 @@
.\" Please refer to the LICENSE file for more information.
-.TH NGREP 8 "December 2014" *nux "User Manuals"
+.TH NGREP 8 "July 2014" *nux "User Manuals"
@@ -494,12 +494,12 @@ Written by Jordan Ritter <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
.SH REPORTING BUGS
-Please report bugs to the ngrep's Sourceforge Bug Tracker, located at
+Please report bugs to the ngrep's GitHub Issue Tracker, located at
-Non-bug, non-feature-request general feedback should be sent to the
-author directly by email.
+Non-bug, non-feature-request general feedback should be sent to the author
+directly by email.
diff --git a/ngrep.h b/ngrep.h
@@ -33,7 +33,7 @@
#define EXTRACT_16BITS(p) \
((uint16_t)((uint16_t)*((const uint8_t *)(p) + 0) << 8 | \
- (uint16_t)*((const uint8_t *)(p) + 1)))
+ (uint16_t)*((const uint8_t *)(p) + 1)))
* Default patterns for BPF and regular expression filters.